Isaac's first sleepover & some rant

Thursday, February 19, 2009 | |

Our 2.5yr old is growing up on us, today he actually went threw with going home and spending the night with his granny. He's such a mama's boy, and still falls asleep with us in our bed so it shocked me when he said "I go with Granny" got right in her truck and didn't think twice about it! He gave me a kiss, and said "I love you so much" in his little cute voice....awww, he's becoming more and more independant. Me? I can use the break.

Ran out of gas today--*check*
Waiting for Granny to come help me, (with the three kids in tow) Meanwhile, some thug comes up my car and looks in the window. For what? Beats the crap outta me. He parks behind me, a friend in the passenger seat, and another car is parked directly in front of me, so there is no getting out. I immediately lock my doors and literally if felt like I went into panic mode. I felt like I couldn't breathe. She pulls up, just as he gets in the car and pulls out and I just start letting emotions fly. I didn't stop until I got home!

Oh, and after that I had to go get a TB skin test for work, in tears. Which my appoint. was at 3, I got there late *check*

can't-wait-to-crawl-into-bed-and-go-to-sleep

2 comments:

Amy B. said...

Awww. Sorry for the rough day. Creepy about the guy. Glad Isaac is growing up and giving you a little break! :)

Everyday Mom Designs said...

What a day! I hope tomorrow is better!