Kaylee--8mths

Wednesday, June 3, 2009 | |

I started taking her pictures I think she was not even 2wks old yet, she was and still is a complete doll, I always have fun photographing her. I'm going to start babysitting for her mom now, and so it should be alot more often! We quickly had some time to go outside and let them play before it started storming out, she loved the grass and Jacob absolutely loved her, he was obsessed!! (I guess that's what girls do to the guys from the very beginning, hey?!)
Kaylee is a busy body, she tries her best to crawl and wants to stand up all the time. It certainly was a bit more hectic around here today with her plus my two. We had to make a emergency run to the Ped's office all the way in Destin about 45min though too, thankfully they all passed out on the way there. Anyhoo, here are some shots I got for the day. She was dressed so cute.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Jacob just tickled pink:
Photobucket
Photobucket

And without the hat to show her pretty curls ;)
Photobucket

For comparison, I think it was 11 days old:
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Everyday Mom Designs said...

She is precious!! Loved all the pictures!

Kelly said...

She's a cutie!!!