Beautiful beach

Monday, February 9, 2009 | |

There is no greater place to sneak in some shots other than the beach, it's the perfect setting. We made it just before sunset, it was really beautiful. I didn't have our other two boys, but I did have Jacob, even though we didn't get to stay long at least we got to enjoy the waves and sand for alittle bit! Can I just say I'm so glad it has warmed up?!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
What are those?!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Happy Monday!
XO, Shauna

11 comments:

Everyday Mom Designs said...

Awww, what great pictures!! I love it!

Amy said...

Beautiful sunset, that red is so deep. Cute shots of your little boy, looks like he didn't like the taste of sand much! :) I really like the one of him looking back at the water.

janett said...

Awww I really like that second to last one.

Margaret said...

Amazing sunset photos. And eating the sand..YUM!;)

Reds said...

That sunset is gorgeous and your little boy is adorable!

Amy B. said...

Lucky girl to live 15 min from the beach. I'd be there every warm day too :)! Love the photos that you got. The second sunset one I really like the red sunflare coming out from it. Looks like Jacob got a good helping of fiber as well. :)

Mom2Drew said...

Love the colors and that little necklace is so cute.

CindyTykie said...

WOW, Beautiful pictures!!! I'm dying to get to the beach to relax and take pics.

Tracie said...

Jacob is so cute, beautiful sunset and beach photos. I love the beach!

Emily S. said...

thanks for the blog love! YOur little guy is pretty handsome, too!!!

:)

Becky said...

Great fiery sky! Is your son wearing amber beads? My little nephew wears them too. I forget what they're for.