Biloxi, MS

Monday, February 2, 2009 | |

The view from our jacuzzi suite ;)
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

We had alot to do, and only the weekend and so this is just a few..of the few..pictures I got to take. It was so nice to have the weekend away, (and to just ride, I love to travel anywhere!) we went with some friends and so Mark and I got some time alone without the kiddos!:) Which, they had alot of fun...seeing alot of new things! The view from our balcony was beautiful, (and nauseating to me looking down 12 stories!) although there is still a lot of building...and alot of unfinished building being put off still going on. We rode around a bit to look for any hurricane Katrina damage. Mostly everything has been cleaned up, there is just alot of damaged places exp. houses. I have to say I love love our beaches, there they did not hold a candle to ours! *brag*
Anyhoo, hope you enjoy the pictures even though there are only a few!

Happy Monday everyone!

1 comments:

Everyday Mom Designs said...

What a great time you had, I'm sure!