Time to share....

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 | |

That we are expecting our fourth little one late Oct. The 29th is the due date--but of course hopefully I won't make it to then! (With my history, yea I probably will!) Anyhoo, I had just weaned Jacob and I won't go into all the nitty details but I'll just say that under the circumstances this baby is meant to be and is strong! I found out so early, I was not even 4wks (like 3.5) and was literally feeling awful--I had/have every preggo symptom in the worst way and I think now I was in denial. Lol We got home from shopping that night and I took a test, and right away it was dark. I went on to take two more after that and that line just kept getting darker! So then it set in. We were shocked of course, Mark didn't want me buying any tests. He said, there's no way, your just wasting money...blah blah.... but praise God for putting this fruit in my womb and now we are thrilled!
I get the question all the time, so just in case your wondering, yes we would love a girl but we would be just as excited with our 4th little boy! This IS going to be our last, either way! We're done with this part, and ready to move on to that next chapter in life with our boys!
The last few weeks have been a blur, I stay so sick and nauseated. I hate to throw up, and only have a handful of times with all 3 of my pregnancies but this one I just can't help it. So, it's tough. And it's been like this since I found out, so I'm ready to get into that second trimester and start feeling better.
We call the baby small fry because it just looked so small! He/she measured 93cm and had a nice strong heartbeat. I had a U/S with Isaac in the same week and he looks so much bigger in it (he was already 1.25cm...which he's always been a big boy anyway!)..I think it's fun to compare. You can actually see his little face and body form, but this one literally looks like a small fry! Lol

So if anyone was wondering where I have been---here at home nauseated, and tired but I wouldn't change it for the world!

5 comments:

Karla said...

CONGRATULATIONS SHAUNA!!!

That is a wonderful blessing for you and your family! I hope that you are feeling better soon though.

Everyday Mom Designs said...

Aww! How wonderful! Congrats! Seems like everyone is pregnant! I am truly happy for you and I hope you start feeling better... Maybe since this pregnancy is so different already, it's a girl? Hmm.. it's a thought, huh?

Shauna said...

Thanks ya'll! Every pregnancy is so different, it's hard to say what the baby could be!

Amy B. said...

So sorry you aren't feeling well. I was so sick with Avery everyone told me it must be a girl since I felt great with Blake but NOPE another boy! They are all different but it seems this little one is sticking in there strong and must be happy!

Kara said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I saw one of your posts on BBC a few weeks ago. I wondered when you would let the blogging world know. LOL I am so happy for you! Just so you know if we have a fourth one day I will be just as happy with another girl as well.