Fun at the lakeyard...

Wednesday, May 6, 2009 | |

I didn't take pictures of ducks this time, because for one I didn't want to get pooped on again! I did get some cute ones of Dylan who is 3mths and is such a cute little chunk. I had a fun time chatting, and the kids had a great time playing. It was a pretty day :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ashley always on the phone!
Photobucket

And my two..Jacob starting walking pretty much non stop two days ago, everyday he would walk more and more and now he hardly has to do his monkey crawl at all!

Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Everyday Mom Designs said...

Aww, great pictures!

Amy B. said...

It was a nice day. too bad we drove home that day!
Your pictures look great. The first with baby and momma is my fav. He is a handsome little guy.
I'm glad Jacob decided to give in and walk more. (Even though the monkey scoot/crawl was cute)