Happy Mother's Day!

Sunday, May 10, 2009 | |

To all the wonderful mother's out there--I hope you have a beautiful day! I woke up to 3 cute little boys in my bed with a sweet card that everyone had attempted to sign ;) It was cute. Mark got me a nice pillow that I had been hinting about, (I can't wait to try it out tonight!) and a summer dress (that he actually did a great job picking out, it's even the right size :))

The rest of the day is going to be about working on the bedroom though, which is totally fine with me because I can't wait for it to get finished! My grandfather is down for a few days, him along with Mark's brother & uncle maybe they will have a productive day ;)

I hope everyone has a blessed day! I hope to edit in a nice Mother's day pic. later, what good is a post with no picture!?

1 comments:

Everyday Mom Designs said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too!