recents :)

Thursday, May 28, 2009 | |

Here's some recent pictures of our boys I took today, we always go outside to play after I pick Brayden up & today I got that urge to try and take some of them together...I did get a couple good ones which = success to me! Isaac is the hardest to get byfar though ;) I know there are alot of Jacob, but he was just looking so inquistive today.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Oh, and I didn't ever update here on my blog that our next baby is going to be another BOY! That's right we're going to have 4 handsome men one day :)

3 comments:

Amy B. said...

very cute. I know it's hard to get them all in one photo!

Everyday Mom Designs said...

Great pictures! They are all soo cute. I can't believe you're gonna be adding in another handsome boy into the bunch! How cute! Congrats!

Kaycee said...

Hey girl! I didn't know you had a blog!
Congrats on another BOY!! WOW 4 boys, how awesome :)
Your youngest two look so much alike. I bet you hear that all the time.
So happy to have found your blog. I'll keep up. Your pics are awesome!