Peek into Gulfworld

Saturday, May 30, 2009 | |

We seriously had the best time Friday with Brayden, it's nearly never that we get to spend the day with just him and it was much enjoyed. We got to watch most of the shows twice, lol...and enjoyed all the animals. He was on a field trip with his class, and since Mark and I both went we got to chaperone his little friend Sam who was a joy to have around. We didn't have to follow along with his class, but just be at every show with them. They had to leave at a certain time to make it back to school but we got to check Brayden out and stay the rest of the day. And so even though it was a class field trip, it didn't feel like it. His teacher is such a sweetie too.
I had a blast taking pictures of all the different birds expecially, I'm so facinated with them! I guess it's the colors, or how neat they are to talk with you but I so want one! Brayden would say, "take a picture of that mama" Mark bought him alot of magic trick stuff and he has become a little magician, Lol. (No fun when you find a worm in your water!!!)
So here's a picture overload...mostly of parrots! I couldn't help it though, and at one point I could tell I was getting on the blue parrots nerves. His name was Rowdy, and he hissed at me. I said, "ok, ok Rowdy I'll stop now" and left that poor birdy alone. He was my favorite though despite his crankiness.
Photobucket
Brayden & Sam
Photobucket
Rowdy

Photobucket
Yes, the boa constrictor was in his cage! He looks mad!
Photobucket
Pretty Flamingo
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And this guy is crazy, he took a dive off of an 80FT platform...yes, 80ft!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Amy B. said...

very cool pics. Looks like a fun day.

Everyday Mom Designs said...

I love all the pictures. I am glad you guys had so much fun!

Everyday Mom Designs said...

Hmm.. maybe I should have narrowed my question? lol... Oh well... I just want to make our house a home.. And I don't wanna continue to run out to go get something I forgot... lol. This has been a long time coming, and I am so eager to get it all done. :)

Cathi Green said...

I love the one of the boys, really cute. These are all great, I love your composition of the one with the seal poking his head out of the water.

pat said...

What a cool place! The colors on those parrots are incredible.

Anonymous said...

I like the parrot shots. They are so colorful!

Angela2932 said...

Great set of photos! That's one scary dive!!!!!!! I love the photo of your boys, and the parrots are stunning!